Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 N Cottonwood Drive, Richardson
Impressive renovation with attention to detail in this updated Arapaho Heights home located in highly sought after Richardson ISD schools. This home is thoughtfully reconfigured for open flexible living. Open floor plan naturally flows between the kitchen, dining room and family room. Kitchen has a large pantry, quartz counters, 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, and updated glass tile. Family room overlooks nice size yard with mature trees. Updated baths with a high quality finish out. Ample storage. Renovation updates include designer paint and lighting, flooring throughout including carpet in the bedrooms, roof, wood fence and upgraded sliding door to back yard. Rear patio for outdoor living.
- MLS® #14051896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,765
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Ranch, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesFront, Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJuli Black
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams - Park Cities
- Address304 N Cottonwood Drive
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionRichardson Heights 10 Sec 01
- Zip Code75080-4711
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.