Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 Kings Highway, Dallas
Gorgeous renovation now available in very popular Kings Hwy district in North Oak Cliff. Boasting 3 porches you will feel as though you stepped back in time yet have all the expected modern updates of today. Renovation maintained historic charm of the home and includes wood floors,10ft ceilings and several windows thru-out the home. Kitchen opens up to first floor living area and backyard offering a great space to entertain. Master bedroom is located on the first floor allowing privacy from remaining bedrooms. Oversized utility room offers a great space for an artist, crafting or additional storage.Minutes from downtown, I30 and all major highways making it a breeze to get anywhere in DFW that you need to be.
- MLS® #14048824
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,964
- Year Built1921
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentCrystal Gonzalez
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address1401 Kings Highway
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionOak Cliff Annex
- Zip Code75208-3642
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 10:00am CDT.