Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7706 Caruth Boulevard, Dallas
This extraordinary Caruth HomePlace detached residence, designed by noted architect Phil Shepherd & built by Jim Williams, has 10-12 foot ceilings, open floor plan, generous gallery, stunning hand-scraped floors, art lighting throughout, luxurious marble baths with Sherle Wagner fixtures, custom wood finishes & top-name kitchen appliances. Also, included are his and her master baths, a bonus room with full bath perfect for office, exercise room, guest or caretaker can easily be opened to the main hallway. This distinctive home was a model home and tastefully updated over the years. A perfect home for wanting to scale down w-out sacrificing gracious living.
- MLS® #14033919
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Perimeter Fencing, Tennis
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsTinted Windows
- RoofFiber Cement
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentChristine Mckenny
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address7706 Caruth Boulevard
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionCARUTH HOMEPLACE 4 REP
- Zip Code75225-8103
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Paneling, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Commercial Grade Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 1:30am CDT.