Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2225 Colt Road, Carrollton
If you have been looking for the perfect property look no further. With over 4100 sqft 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and 3 car garage. This property has it all from hardwood floors, open living area with a fireplace, separate dining room, and rare to find 1st floor media room. Kitchen features granite counter tops, SS appliances, gas cook-top, large walk-in pantry, and built in desk. 1st floor master suite, walk-in shower & separate tub, separate vanity sinks and large his and her walk-in closets. Additional 1st floor guest bedroom with full bathroom. 2nd floor features a large game room, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Over-sized backyard with a pool, plenty of room for enjoyment and a built in grill.
- MLS® #14030521
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,150
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Gazebo
- Listing AgentSteven Robertson
- Listing OfficeHZ Realty Inc.
- Address2225 Colt Road
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionMustang Park Ph Five
- Zip Code75010-4201
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryIndian Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.