Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11918 Hoblitzelle Drive, Dallas
NEW PRICE! SELLER FIN! Fresh ext paint in front to be finished by Wed 7-31. RARE 3 LIVING AREAS, 3 bedrm, 2 full baths! NEW ROOF Lifetime Warr. Orig Hardwd floors can be beautifully refinished! Kitchen cabinets updated. Large Pantry Shelves! Both FULL BATHROOMS have been updated! Huge Master Bedroom with 4 windows & lots of natural light! Open Patio, Shade Trees, and Large Storage Building in backyard! Great Richardson ISD! Fantastic location by 75 and Forest, south of LBJ! Seller will provide Home Svc Contract for buyer! Great home for the DIYer. You get tons of equity based on the $249,900 price of 12017 Hoblitzell which has only 1 LA. OWNER FINANCING makes Home Ownership easy! Call for terms. Come see today!
- MLS® #14028515
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Individual Carport
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentLisa Simmons
- Listing OfficeUniversal Realty. Inc
- Address11918 Hoblitzelle Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionHamilton Park 01
- Zip Code75243-3636
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Paneling
- AppliancesPlumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingZoned, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryHamilton Park
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.