Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Glenshire Court, Dallas
Beautifully remodeled Glen Lakes traditional has great drive-up appeal. Gorgeous kitchen has the Viking appliance package and opens to a warm, inviting morning room with fireplace. Dramatic entrance and living room have soaring ceilings and large fireplace. Wonderful flow for entertaining with lovely den and wet bar. Large Master is DOWNSTAIRS with a fabulous master bath complete with dual sinks, huge shower and soaking tub, as well as two generous walk-in closets. Take the ELEVATOR to a grand upstairs with 3 guest rooms and an office and an enormous open space with a second wet bar for entertaining. There is also a huge storage room containing a second washer dryer area if needed. Landscaped courtyard!
- MLS® #14024146
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,055
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentStewart Lee
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address4 Glenshire Court
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionGlen Lakes 5th Sec
- Zip Code75225-2040
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.