Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9227 Whitehurst Drive, Dallas
Wonderful traditional home located in the heart of highly sought after Moss Haven Elementary attendance area. This three bedroom, three bath home has been lovingly maintained and boasts a popular second living area which could serve as a fourth bedroom. Large master suite with bath featuring dual vanities, soaking tub, separate shower, and two walk-in closets. Great home for entertaining with covered patio and expansive deck overlooking the oasis-like back yard. Lake Highlands living with quick access to major highways and downtown.
- MLS® #14022713
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,710
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Alley, Asphalt, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Cleaning System
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentElizabeth Selzer
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address9227 Whitehurst Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionForest Meadows
- Zip Code75243-6303
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.