Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3353 Leahy Drive, Dallas
Beautiful classic home in North Dallas with beautiful mature trees has been remodeled including updated kitchen and bathrooms, wood-look floors, tile, carpet in bedrooms, some appliances, trim, HVAC updates, electrical work, and fresh paint. These updates give this home a contemporary feel and allows you to just move in and enjoy. There’s room for everyone with 5 bedrooms and three full baths, very unique in this area. Plus there is a large covered patio to enjoy all year long. The south of LBJ location makes for easy access to major highways and great shopping. Come see it today before someone else calls it home.
- MLS® #14019371
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,231
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesOpen, Other, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentJosh Deshong
- Listing OfficeJosh DeShong Real Estate, LLC
- Address3353 Leahy Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionWebster Grove
- Zip Code75229-3853
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.