Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5424 Caine Road, Richardson
Well appointed NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME in Plano ISD. Large 2 story across the street from Schell Elementary School and Breckinridge Park. Open floor plan with plenty of space for entertaining. Featuring 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a downstairs study, and game-media. Wonderful finishing touches include wood flooring, granite counter tops, stainless appliances. Energy efficient with an excellent 1-2-10 warranty.
- MLS® #14017091
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,745
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address5424 Caine Road
- AreaPLANO AREA (20)
- SubdivisionIngram Terrace
- Zip Code75082
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Direct Vent, Gas Logs, Metal Box
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPlano ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.