Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10537 Royalwood Drive, Dallas
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch in desirable Richardson ISD. Some of the many features this home has to offer include hard surface floors throughout, no carpet, a soft neutral color pallet with a bright and airy floor plan. The spacious living area is highlighted by a stone fireplace and sliding door leading outside to the patio. The oversized fenced backyard offers plenty of space for playing and year-round fun. Execellent location close to highways, shopping and entertainment. You don't want to miss this! Pets will be allowed on a case by case basis. New oven has been ordered and will be installed.
- MLS® #14015672
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentMarcus Ku
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Plano
- Address10537 Royalwood Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionLake Highlands North
- Zip Code75238-2234
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.