Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4707 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas
Rare equestrian estate on 2.11 acres in Preston Hollow marked by old-growth trees, a fully-equipped horse barn w 4 stalls, spacious indoor wash rack integrated into the barn, plus a tack room w an abundance of storage. 3 fenced & enclosed grass pastures offer generous turnout & grazing opportunity. Riders will appreciate a gracious 54 ft covered round pen w viewing area & expansive 66x132 ft outdoor arena, allowing you to use the facilities for both sport & pleasure. Well maintained 4,480 sqft home partially renovated & customized for the current owners includes home office & trainer’s residence w 2 bedrooms, open kitchen-living & formal dining, adding versatility to this unparalleled opportunity.
- MLS® #14015250
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,480
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages4
- Exterior FeaturesSeparate Entry Quarters, Arena, Equestrian Center, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAmy Detwiler
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address4707 Walnut Hill Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionRoxbury Grove
- Zip Code75229-6355
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.