Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5319 Richard Avenue, Dallas
Gorgeous remodeled, expanded and updated early 20th century home located in the beautiful Vickery Park subdivision in Dallas. This home is very centrally located less than 1 mile east of US 75 and the Knox Henderson shopping and dinning district. This home retains old school charm on the outside while having a modern and contemporary look and feel on the inside. Master bedroom is located downstairs while upstairs are 3 individual bedrooms with 2 complete bathrooms and a TV room. The backyard is big and landscape was completely redone as well and includes a brand new sprinkler system.
- MLS® #14010796
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,806
- Year Built1921
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentArmando Raynal
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams - Park Cities
- Address5319 Richard Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Brick
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.