Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3111 Welborn Street 1202, Dallas
Remarkable unobstructed views of Downtown Dallas await in this rare condo at the renowned Centrum Tower in Oaklawn. Floor to ceiling windows from every room, gorgeous hardwood floors, New Karastan carpet with lifetime warranty. Fabulous kitchen boasts stainless steel Wolf appliances, granite countertops & built in Sub Zero Refrigerator. Master Retreat complete with separate shower, deep soaking tub & double walk in closet. Relax on your oversized terrace with the best views money can buy! 2 assigned parking spaces in garage and deeded storage unit. 24 hour security, concierge, valet & gym provide optimal luxury high-rise living!
- MLS® #14008552
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,084
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Other, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Opener, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage, Shared Garage, Valet
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionConcrete, Metal
- Listing AgentKyle Lyon
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Urban Dallas
- Address3111 Welborn Street 1202
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCentrum Condo
- Zip Code75219-5015
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.