Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7724 Meadowhaven Drive, Dallas
Beautifully landscaped! We also have a very CLEAN inspection report in hand! Gorgeous $180K rehab! FULLY renovated home in sought after NWH. Split, OPEN floor plan, perfect for entertaining w flexibility for study or MIL suite. Large windows allow plenty of natural light. Foundation repair W engineer report & warranty, new water heater, new double pane Pella windows throughout. Carrier Infinity HVAC. Beautiful quartz counter tops, modern tile & hand scraped hardwood, new carpet, new SS appliances w gas range, solar panels, nice VIEWS of deck & pool. Gorgeous master bath W large walkin shower, vaulted ceilings, his & her master closets. Large deck overlooks pool! Award winning Richardson ISD
- MLS® #14002283
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,935
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot
- Listing AgentAmanda Rivard
- Listing OfficeJP & Associates Plano
- Address7724 Meadowhaven Drive
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionNorthwood Hills
- Zip Code75254-8106
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.