Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11014 Ferndale Road, Dallas
Lovely drive up gives way to a beautifully updated 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath home in the heart of Lake Highlands. Home boasts open living, dining, kitchen for ease of entertaining. Kitchen features granite counters, loads of storage, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, gas cooktop and breakfast bar. Upstairs bonus room could be used for an office, playroom or living area. Move in ready!
- MLS® #13999850
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRobin Norcross
- Listing OfficeLocal Resident Realty
- Address11014 Ferndale Road
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionWhite Rock North
- Zip Code75238-1015
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.