Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3208 Cole Avenue 1308, Dallas
Lovely New Orleans style, rare 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in the heart of Uptown. Quiet, top floor, end unit offers natural light, hand scraped hardwood floors, granite countertops, and designer colors. The flexible floor plan's 2nd bedroom can easily be converted into a study or an extension of the master suite. Additional storage in the attic is unique to this unit. Gated complex with secured parking garage and assigned space #33. There are common elevators that provide easy access to the third floor, inviting common areas, and a heated pool. Short walking distance to West Village and Katy Trail. A stone's throw away from Breadwinner's. If you don't feel like walking, the trolley is literally at your doorstep.
- MLS® #13999331
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,048
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Listing AgentKent Moore
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address3208 Cole Avenue 1308
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBois Du Chene
- Zip Code75204
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:15am CDT.