Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5620 Richmond Avenue, Dallas
Loads of potential in this large Lower Greenville brick home. Incredible walkable location between bustling lowest Greenville and Henderson on a large 172' deep lot. Home has been well kept and just needs an owners personal touch. Hardwoods throughout and under carpet, large bedrooms, baths and living, original fireplace, glass detail and additional study. Space allows for an ideal future layout with the right vision. Newer, oversized 2.5 car garage with 256 sq ft. of unfinished storage space. Live in an area you’ll love and get to personalize your home! Property Sold AS-IS.
- MLS® #13995928
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,129
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentKyle Baugh
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's
- Address5620 Richmond Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionCaruth Place
- Zip Code75206-7114
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Paneling, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 5:32am CDT.