Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2950 Mckinney Avenue 317, Dallas
The best of both worlds! Located in the heart of Uptown within walking distance to shops, restaurants, parks, and trolley. This 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit sparks a large granite island for eating and entertaining. Master bedroom boasts a large private bath and walk in closet. The balcony overlooks a secluded green space. Public amenities include gated parking, front desk management (M-F), pool, BBQ, dog area and several outdoor gathering areas. Buyer to verify all HOA info, dimensions, and school district info.
- MLS® #13973341
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage850
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Comm Sprinkler System
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- Listing AgentWendy Steiner
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate DFW
- Address2950 Mckinney Avenue 317
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMercer Square
- Zip Code75204-7419
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Elevator
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:45pm CST.