Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10219 Clary Drive, Dallas
Location, location, location! This 3 bedroom and 1.1 bath home is nestled in a highly desired older Lake Highlands neighborhood. The house is close to shopping, eating, White Rock Lake, and downtown. The home features living and dining areas with an updated kitchen and updated baths and a slate front porch. The kitchen features granite countertops and granite floors and baths have marble floors and marble shower. The kitchen also features a tile back-splash, breakfast bar, and stainless appliances. The living and dining areas feature wood flooring. There is a 20x30 garage with new door and remote opener plus a 12x12 shed with deadbolt lock in the backyard which is perfect for storage. Must see! Won't last long!
- MLS® #13970249
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,218
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOversized, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentCathy Ostmeyer
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address10219 Clary Drive
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLake Highland Estates 7
- Zip Code75218-1042
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.