Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3235 Cole Avenue 30, Dallas
Beautiful! Remodeled Condo in the Heart of Uptown Oak Lawn. Condo has 2 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms. Features Include; Designer Paint Colors, Slate Flooring in the Kitchen, Granite Counter-tops in Kitchen and Bathrooms, Hardwood Floors in the Living Room, Mantle and Antique Mirror Over Wood-Burning Fireplace, New Carpet in The Bedrooms, Gorgeous Tiled Shower With Frame-less, Glass Shower Door, Stainless Appliances, and Decorative Lighting. Full-Sized, Washer and Dryer also included with the Condo. The Condo has an Over-sized, Attached, One-car Garage, and a Tandem space which is covered. Condo is within walking distance to many restaurants, shops, Trolley, and to the Katy Trail.
- MLS® #13966919
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages1
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Garage, Assigned Spaces, Attached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Has Sink in Garage, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentLaurens Wiseman
- Listing OfficeLocal Dwelling
- Address3235 Cole Avenue 30
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionWoodshire Court Condos
- Zip Code75204-1195
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:45pm CST.