Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3704 Centenary Avenue, University Park
An amazing new construction home built by Mark Molthan. This wonderful transitional home is equipped with top of the line appliances, plumbing fixtures and decorative lighting. Situated on a 70x150 lot, the home has an abundant amount of glass, a great home headquarters office, a beautiful master suite and a gourmet kitchen. The secondary bedrooms are all situated with en suite, high end baths and great closets. Estimated completion date is end of summer of 2019!
- MLS® #13963754
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,734
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- RoofMetal, Tile/Slate
- Listing AgentKatherine Schortman
- Listing OfficeJay Bryan Nelson
- Address3704 Centenary Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionUniversity Heights
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75225-5123
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Built-in Wine Cooler, Flat Screen Wiring, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am CDT.