Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8000 Cr 1117, Snyder
Johnson Ranch presents a unique opportunity to own a piece of Texas history & 97% of the PRODUCING mineral rights on this 3,802 ac ranch w multiple revenue streams - mineral, wind, cattle, hunting, agricultural. Scurry County is the historically highest oil producing county in Texas. Area drilling has recently discovered reserves at 8k'. This is a hunter's paradise, entirely high fenced perimeter ensures an incredible amount of deer, quail, ducks & turkey. 3 water wells, 2 tanks & 6k SF barn w kitchen & bath. 900 ac cultivated field. The Ennis Creek runs through the ranch w spring fed water found all over. Information on production, geologist reports, soil samples & executed wind lease available upon request.
- MLS® #13960336
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built1902
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Gravel/Rock, Septic, Well, Outside City Limits, Private Road
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Other
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentRogers Healy
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address8000 Cr 1117
- AreaSCURRY COUNTY (323)
- SubdivisionGrayum & Clark
- Zip Code79549
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop - Gas, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Panel/Floor/Wall
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSnyder ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:45pm CDT.