Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
652 Aspen Valley Lane, Dallas
This NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME is located in Stevens Park just blocks from Bishop Arts, minutes from Downtown Dallas, Stevens Park Golf Course, and the Twelve Hills Nature Preserve. This home features three bedrooms 2.5 baths, and a wonderful open kitchen-dining-family room area. The home offers transitional style and beautifully designed upgrades. Ask about outstanding green features with guaranteed heating and cooling usage, new home warranty, and the David Weekley Homes reputation!
- MLS® #13920472
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,043
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System, Lighting System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address652 Aspen Valley Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionReserve at Kessler Heights
- Zip Code75208
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT.