The Top Five Most Amazing Luxury Homes in Dallas
If you're in the market for Dallas luxury real estate, you've likely been sifting through listings to look at the most incredible properties currently listed for sale in the area. We've compiled our favourite luxury listings in Dallas below with lists of the features we think are most incredible. Have a look at these unbelievable dream homes for yourself!
- 10245 Strait Lane, Dallas, TX; MLS# 11624279 Listed at 11.5 million, this gorgeous brand-new custom-built home offers comfort and luxury in a private setting. As Dallas residents know, a Strait Lane address is one of the most coveted of them all and this residence of 14,000+ square feet will not disappoint. Be charmed by the old-world style of 10245 Strait Ln. as you walk through the grand entrance into the gracious and inviting foyer. Straight ahead is the living room, with views right through the courtyard to the park-like setting outside. This property has a never-ending list of amenities, like a wine room, three car garage, gamesroom, theatre, and exercise room.
- 5540 N 40 Place, Dallas, TX; MLS# 11811483 It's hard to imagine why anyone would want to sell this magnificent estate. Maybe the current owners can't handle how incredible it is? The listing describes the property as a French Chateau and indeed, it looks like somewhere Sleeping Beauty would feel quite at home. Built in 2007, the mansion has all the modern necessities and luxuries you'd expect from a newly built American home, with the majesty and timelessness of a European castle. A magical canopy of densely growing trees shelter the driveway, which leads up to an enchanting entryway. Once inside, you'll see incredible ceiling details, like exposed beams and cathedral-inspired buttresses. Detailed stained glass work is tastefully installed throughout the house, while incredible old-world details like extensive moulding, intricate tilework, and a proliferation of fireplaces make up just some of the unbelievable features in this extraordinary home.
- 9008 Briarwood Lane, Dallas, TX; MLS# 11807634 The exquisite amount of stonework on this custom home built in 2007 would make any mason weep with joy. With its chalet-inspired architecture and rustic facade, it's easy to see that a great deal of work, thought, care, and good taste went into the building of 9008 Briarwood. The estate boasts extensive outdoor living space, a pool (of course), a privacy screen of densely-growing trees, and three full storeys for plenty of gracious living and entertaining. Inside, you get the best of all modern amenities. The wonderful thing about this home is that the interior lends itself so well to a variety of different styles, while still retaining its character. Arched entryways and views of the property welcome residents into each room, and each space has its own special details. The theatre, for example, is graced with an incredible cathedral ceilings accented by deep, rich wood beams. An abundance of windows let in natural light to help highlight the vast number of details in this estate-worthy property.
- 2100-2525 N Pearl Street, Dallas, TX; MLS# 11818449 The only condo in our top five list, this exquisite listing is the finest attached home currently for sale in the Dallas luxury real estate market. Unit 2100 at 2525 Pearl Street, or Tower I at the Ritz Carlton is a stand-out not only because it's the only property of its type, but also because of its design. Miami design team SoJo put together this luxurious home to appeal to a variety of buyers seeking a penthouse beyond compare. With over 8,000 well-planned square feet to spare, the design of this luxury condominium caters to a generous lifestyle of ease and grace. The same conveniences that apply to a single-family home also translate to this one: abundant private parking, plenty of landscaping, incredible design, space for friends and family, and so much more. However, the condo lifestyle adds yet another dimension of luxury, with a guarded entrance, and less responsibility in terms of property maintenance. Incredible 360 degree views that only a highrise can afford are yours for the taking, and with three outdoor spaces in which to entertain, it's hard to pass this property by.
- 4009 W Lawther Drive, Dallas, TX; MLS# 11719661 One of Dallas' landmark properties, 4009 Lawther is truly remarkable. Originally built in 1929, this historical home has gone through countless (and very tasteful) updates through the years to keep up with design and modern luxury, while retaining the character and timeless beauty that undoubtedly made its first residents fall in love with it. Situated on ten pristine acres, this estate home has some absolutely mind-boggling amenities. Auto enthusiasts will be smitten with the 16-car garage. Enjoy tennis? The owner could host a tournament here! Many fire places and a pizza oven make this expansive home feel cozy and welcoming, and with 9 bathrooms and five bedrooms, there's no end to the warm welcomes the residents would be able to extend. A wine room, four-lane bowling complete with a retro dining area, two storey guest house, and putting greens are just a few of the features this unparalleled property boasts. If that wasn't enough, 4009 W Lawther is located right on White Rock Lake, for scenic views and endless summertime fun at the water's edge.