Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8000 Cr 1117, Snyder
Own 96% Mineral Rights, WITH PRODUCTION, on this 3718 acre ranch in West Texas! You can own a little bit of history too. Johnson Ranch boasts a historic landmark, approximately 6000 SqFt (5 bed, 3 bath) home, built in 1902. The ranch also features year round recreational opportunities (recently enhanced by the addition of high perimeter fencing) and an abundance of deer, quail, ducks, and turkey. It is also a working cattle ranch. There are 3 water wells on the property, 2 ponds, and an enclosed 6000 SqFt metal barn with an additional 4000 Sq Ft undercover that sits on a concrete pad, and includes a full kitchen and bathroom. The Ennis Creek runs through the ranch with an abundance of spring fed water.
- MLS® #13796217
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built1902
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Gravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Private Road, Septic, Well
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing AgentTony Richey
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Tyler
- Address8000 Cr 1117
- AreaSCURRY COUNTY (323)
- SubdivisionGrayum & Clark
- Zip Code79549
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Panel/Floor/Wall
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSnyder ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.