Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5935 Monticello Avenue, Dallas
Gorgeous 3 bedroom Tudor in the M Streets! Updated kitchen is spacious and offers gas range, granite counters, glass front cabinetry. Original hardwoods floors and leaded stainless windows, lots of natural light! Second living area makes a great sun porch, study, or kids play room. Nicely sized formals and neutral paint colors. Gated driveway to oversized 2 car garage with ample storage space. Mature landscaping and trees surround nice backyard deck. Stonewall Jackson Elementary!
- MLS® #13773582
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,881
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMysti Newberry Stewart
- Listing OfficeCompass
- Address5935 Monticello Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGreenville Crest 02
- Zip Code75206-6124
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2018 at 11:30pm CST.