Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5656 N Central Expy 103, Dallas
Open 2 bedroom floor plan located in the 9-story luxury Highlands Residences, Adjacent to the Highlands Hotel with full service spa, resident only fitness center, infinity pool & room service. Located in the center of Dallas, 5 minutes to downtown & walking distance from SMU, movies, shopping & restaurants. First floor townhome featuring large master bedroom with custom walk-in closet and terrace. Breakfast nook overlooking private courtyard. 6 months HOA dues paid by seller.
- MLS® #13772603
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,194
- Year Built2015
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary/Modern
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Other, Common Elevator, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Opener, Outside Entry, Assigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Common Wall
- Listing AgentHolly Bock
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address5656 N Central Expy 103
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Zip Code75206-0948
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2018 at 2:32pm CDT.