Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5656 N Central Expy 101, Dallas
Open 2 bedroom townhome adjacent to The Highlands Hotel, Dallas' finest urban resort with full service spa, resident only fitness center, infinity pool & room service. Located in the center of Dallas, right off 75 with a quick drive to downtown, walking distance from SMU. Kitchen featuring SS Kitchen-Aid appliances with gas range. Master bathroom featuring Japanese soaking tub and separate shower with limestone surroundings & private courtyard. 6 months HOA dues paid by the Seller.
- MLS® #13772599
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built2015
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Other, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Front, Opener, Outside Entry
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentHolly Bock
- Listing OfficeCompass
- Address5656 N Central Expy 101
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Zip Code75206-0948
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 7:30am CST.