Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6363 Vanderbilt Avenue, Dallas
Well designed Tudor style home for today's buyers, with guest house in Lakewood. Hardwood floors throughout, private study, SS Wolf cooktop,Subzero refrigerator,Termador dbl oven, granite counters, game rm, wetbar and sound system perfect for entertaining. Covered outdoor LA with fireplace and backyd, updates incl new landscape, blt in gas heaters, oversz 220' deep lot, mature trees. Stunning guest house with full bath. Many updates incl Trane HVAC, hot water heaters, windows, Decorated with light transitional flair! Magazine quality living near Lakewood CC and shopping.
- MLS® #13770136
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,886
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentStephanie Pinkston
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address6363 Vanderbilt Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionE M Thomas
- Zip Code75214-3337
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 4:31pm CST.