Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4433 N Stanton Street Mt27, El Paso
Great 2 story townhome with 2 bedrooms & 1 ½ baths, Kitchen with lots of cabinet space & breakfast area, Liveing room with fireplace, Utility closet with stackable washer & dryer included. Located in a quiet, secure, maintenance free gated community with two pools, workout facility, tennis court, & club house. Close to UTEP, medical center, restaurants, & shopping. Seller will convey refrigerator and furniture.
- MLS® #13768229
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Front
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentLily Chang
- Listing OfficeHenry S. Miller Brokerage, LLC
- Address4433 N Stanton Street Mt27
- AreaW.OF SVC.AREA - Not incl.Abilene & Taylor Co.(600)
- SubdivisionStanton 4433 Condo
- CityEl Paso
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code79902-1372
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, See Through Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEl Paso ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2018 at 3:34pm CDT.