Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3500 Granada Avenue, University Park
Located on an oversized lot walking distance to HPMS and Armstrong, this 4 bed, 4.5 bath SFA home features beautiful landscaping and a large outdoor courtyard. Built in 1997 by Hawkins-Welwood, this warm and inviting home has been meticulously maintained by its original owners. It offers a gourmet kitchen which opens to a spacious den overlooking the courtyard; beautiful formals; and a master suite with sitting area, his and her closets and an attached office. This is a must see and is move-in ready!
- MLS® #13768178
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,254
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentApryl Jolas
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address3500 Granada Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionUniversity Annex
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-2236
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 7:45am CST.