Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5710 Mccommas Boulevard 104, Dallas
Greenwood Flats is a clean-lined condominium project adjacent to historic Greenville Ave. The contemporary condos feature modern elements such as open floor plans, stainless steel appliances and polished chrome fixtures. Situated in a prime urban location - just four miles north of Downtown Dallas - Greenwood Flats offers vibrant outdoor living with private balconies and a shared rooftop deck, as well as secured parking and reserved parking spaces via a subterranean parking garage.
- MLS® #13762176
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,507
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Other
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Garage, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Under Building, Shared Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Other, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionStucco, Wood
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing AgentBrandon Meek
- Listing OfficeRobert Elliott and Associates
- Address5710 Mccommas Boulevard 104
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Subdivision225FR MATILDA
- Zip Code75206
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 7:30pm CST.