Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5610 Merrimac Avenue, Dallas
Exquisite gardens surround this wonderfully updated and enlarged home with a Texas Hill Country style architecture. Light-filled home offers a versatile floor plan with three living areas. The spacious kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless app., and granite counters opens to the family room, which boasts walls of glass and wood burning fireplace. The private owners retreat features a sitting area, bath with dual sinks, large shower and walk-in closet. Gleaming wood floors can be found throughout the home. Large fenced backyard with stone patio and a wood burning fireplace. A very special and detailed home! Located in the heart of the M Streets and the sought after Stonewall Jackson school district.
- MLS® #13762102
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,422
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentRobert Kucharski
- Listing OfficeDavid Griffin & Company
- Address5610 Merrimac Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGreenland Hills
- Zip Code75206-5834
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryStonewall Jackson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.