Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1016 Pavillion Street, Dallas
Elegant and chic townhome with great walk-ability to shops and restaurants in downtown Dallas and Arts District. Move in ready with updated colors, kitchen with ss appliances and gas cook top. Main living area is bright and open with gleaming wood floors, 4 inch baseboards and molding. All windows treated with 2 inch wood blinds, cast stone fireplace, juliette balcony to courtyard and recessed canned lights. Upstairs master is the standard of comfort with attached private study. Attached 2 car garage. Tons of value with the convenience of Bryan Place.
- MLS® #13760377
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,874
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Other
- Lot DescriptionNo Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentKyle Rovinsky
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res Plano
- Address1016 Pavillion Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionVillas Of Bryan Place
- Zip Code75204-5500
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Other, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMetal Box, Other
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2018 at 11:30pm CST.