Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2707 State Street, Dallas
Stunning three story, residence in historic State-Thomas neighborhood. Built in 1986 featuring contemporary finishes, creating a work-place or residence with old-world charm and new-world conveniences. Situated on a 72 x 140 lot, the home includes 6,860sf of interior space on three full floors with elevator and two stair wells. There is an 880 sf., three-car enclosed garage. A concrete backyard with gated driveway access can park another 6 cars. The property is assigned an additional 6 parking passes for street parking. Walking distance to Whole Foods, Arts District, Klyde Warren Park, Arts Magnet High School, Uptown shops and restaurants. One mile from the central business district.
- MLS® #13760221
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,860
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Has Sink in Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- ConstructionBrick, Steel
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMary Alice Garrison
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address2707 State Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- Zip Code75204-2634
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 9:30am CST.