Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
162 Lakeshore Drive, Pottsboro
Formally a B&B and now an incredible vacation home. With updates this could be your own castle on the lake. Access to over 10 acres of Corp Land with a very private beach area that overlooks one of the most beautiful parts of Lake Texoma. Access to 2 private boat houses, 1 set up for large single boat the other has a double stall. Home has 6 private bedrooms and Rock House has 1 bedroom. Large eat-in kitchen with commercial grade equipment and wood burning fireplace. Out back there's a 45'x16' covered rock patio with incredible view of the lake. This was originally Lake Texoma Club Site #5 and could still have commercial applications on the Lake. This is a rare find for a residence or business.
- MLS® #13759922
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,918
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Front, Garage, Open
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Dock w/Slip, Dock – Covered, Lake Front, Lake Front – Corps of Engineers, Lake Front – Main Body
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Irregular, Park View, Water/Lake View
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Wood
- Listing AgentFred Helms
- Listing OfficeScott S Cameron
- Address162 Lakeshore Drive
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionShields Booker Surv Abs 59
- Zip Code75076
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Paneling, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Propane, Window Unit, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPottsboro ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2018 at 1:45am CDT.