Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2300 Vineyard Hill, McKinney
This property has the appearance of a European vineyard. The est. 15,000 SQ FT building includes a winery, wine bar with wood fired pizza oven, a club-style dining room appealing to upscale clientele, a large ballroom meeting room, and four lodge suites. Own a little piece of the Napa Valley in North Texas. Imagine having your own estate wines with your personal label. The property includes 60-70 rolling acres, which can be developed 4,000-6000 sq. ft. custom homes on large property sites Already adjacent to the property are four homes valued at an estimated value of $1,000,000 USD ea, with pool house, pool and tennis court. The entire property is bordered on one side by Clement creek, with oak trees.
- MLS® #13759747
- Year Built2010
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, All Weather Road, Community Mailbox, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Private Sewer Co.
- FeaturesColumns, Inside Storage, Shelving, Smart Building, Telephone, Yard Sprinklers
- GaragesCircle Drive
- FoundationBasement, Other
- Listing AgentTerry Reed
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams N. Collin Co.
- Address2300 Vineyard Hill
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionSAMUEL BURTON SURVEY
- Zip Code75071
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Propane
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2018 at 3:15am CDT.