Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1532 Bellnap Drive, Allen
Gorgeous custom home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly desirable Cumberland Crossing subdivision. Faces South on a beautiful creek and greenbelt lot. One downstairs bedroom could also be a media room. 3 car garage. Brick and stone elevation. Upgrades galore including wainscoting, coffered ceilings, formal dining, neutral paint, stone fireplace, crown molding, hardwood floors, soaring ceilings + custom built-ins. Stunning Chef's Kitchen is divine. Impressively well-maintained. Romantic Master Suite with a sitting area and spa-worthy bath. Upstairs game + workstation. Entertain in the heavily treed and private backyard under the covered patio or around the fire pit. This one is a must-see!
- MLS® #13754707
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,018
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Grill, Gazebo, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision, Creek, Greenbelt
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRyan Weidner
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Town & Country
- Address1532 Bellnap Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionCumberland Crossing Ph I
- Zip Code75013-5817
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Decorative, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2018 at 2:30am CST.