Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3510 Harvard Avenue, Highland Park
Beautiful move in ready home in the heart of Highland Park. This tree filled lot with a circular drive leads to a charming New Orleans style private courtyard. The home boasts a downstairs master bedroom & bath with two huge closets, 9' ceilings, updated kitchen with loads of storage and new stainless steel appliances. Beautiful light filled home has a great floor plan, open formals, family room and wet bar and three upstairs bedrooms with one jack and jill bath and one ensuite. Terrific family home. Walking distance to Armstrong Elementary school, parks, tennis courts and the Katy Trail. Don't miss this opportunity to be in one of Highland Park's most premier locations.
- MLS® #13754243
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,385
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, French
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Mosquito Mist System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentDeanne Brock
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3510 Harvard Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3224
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Brick
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2018 at 12:16am CDT.