Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 1247, Dallas
Enjoy views of the Dallas four seasons from this beautifully finished corner unit overlooking Oak Lawn Park and Turtle Creek. The owners have added many personal and timely touches including wood floors throughout the living area, den and guest bedroom, custom closets, a raised breakfast bar and an extended height sink in the master bath. A very hard to find two bedroom with study and wrap around balcony which includes a spacious storage room with custom built in shelving on the balcony which is only available in this floor plan. Renaissance owners enjoy a terrific Turtle Creek location - next to Oak Lawn Park, one block from The Katy Trail and minutes to Uptown, Downtown and The Arts District.
- MLS® #13750467
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,745
- Year Built1998
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Other, Sauna
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Unassigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentSue Krider
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 1247
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRenaissance On Turtle Creek Condo
- Zip Code75219-5470
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Compactor
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 1:46pm CST.