Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3248 Citation Drive, Dallas
Welcome home to this beautiful Chapel Downs exclusive. This home boasts two living areas with tons of space to entertain along with a large, open kitchen looking out into the family room. Master bathroom has a separate shower, floating vanities and a stand alone soaking tub. Jack n Jill bathroom between the second and third bedrooms. Lots of space to entertain guests in the backyard. There's a rear entry garage with a sliding gate for added security. This is an exceptional neighborhood with large lots and mature trees, central to anywhere in the DFW area.
- MLS® #13744172
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKristine Edens
- Listing OfficeJP & Associates Frisco
- Address3248 Citation Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionChapel Downs 1st Sec
- Zip Code75229-5915
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:30am CST.