Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1921 Patton Court, Fort Worth
This charming home in Berkeley was taken down to the studs and remodeled in 2007. The 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is located on a cul-de-sac in one of Fort Worth’s most desirable neighborhoods! The kitchen is completely updated with marble countertops, breakfast bar, pantry, and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom downstairs with walk-in closet. Updates include 2016 roof along with the electrical and plumbing replacement in 2007 remodel. Incredible opportunity to enjoy the convenience of an easy commute to Downtown, walking distance to the Fort Worth Zoo, and Trinity Trails!
- MLS® #13740094
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,967
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentThomas Reilly
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address1921 Patton Court
- AreaFW-CENTRAL WEST & SOUTHWEST(TCU) (107)
- CityFort Worth
- Zip Code76110
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, High Speed Internet Available, Flat Screen Wiring
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFort Worth ISD
- ElementaryClayton Li
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 10:45pm CST.