Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4210 Bonham Street, Dallas
Prime location, close to many private schools. Charming 2 bedrooms in Preston Hollow. Walking distance to Withers Elementary school and ESD. Open living room with 2 living areas. Kitchen has a beautiful view on the backyard. Quiet neighborhood. Wonderful opportunity to purchase a lot in a desirable area. This house is being sold for land value.
- MLS® #13736873
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,032
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesFront, On Street, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentStephanie Vermenouze
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Dallas Premier
- Address4210 Bonham Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionNorthcrest Rev
- Zip Code75229-5430
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 5:02pm CST.