Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4407 W Northwest Highway, Dallas
Circa 1950, renovated in mid-1990, 2520 SF 3-2 ranch style house on one level on rare approx 21,789 SF .5 acre heavily treed lot with pool & approx 1100 SF 5-6 car collectors garage. Located between Bluffview & Preston Hollow, with close proximity to the Village at Preston Hollow, CVS opening soon & Central Market opening early 2018. Adjacent townhouse developments contain approx .20 acre & approx .22 acre lots. Build a dream home and enjoy all this premier location has to offer. Being sold for lot value only with showings by appointment only and listing agent to accompany. Note adjacent 4419 also for sale and both lots could be combined to create an approx 41,789 SF .96 acre lot.
- MLS® #13736614
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,520
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities, Sidewalk
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing, Elec Car Charging Station
- # of Garages5
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Individual Carport, Opener, Outside Entry, Oversized, Side, Uncovered, Workbench, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Perimeter Fence, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, In Ground Fiber Glass
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- RoofWood Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentRichard Waite
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address4407 W Northwest Highway
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionLansdowne Estates
- Zip Code75220
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2018 at 1:19pm CDT.