Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5200 Keller Springs Road 1430, Dallas
This unit is right out of Architectural Digest, the crown jewel of North Dallas condominiums. One of a kind breathtaking 14th floor condo with private elevator to 14th floor. It is a combination of the Bordeaux and Dover floor plans. Condo was taken down to the studs and the two units combined. Dramatic sweeping views of Dallas and the outdoor areas around the building. This luxury sky home is over 4,300 square feet with 3 bedrooms and and two half baths. Also includes a media room that will seat 10+ people. Kids playroom is out of this world. Could also be used as 4th bedroom. Designer touches throughout that include marble floors, textured walls, and decorative lighting. Reference photos for more details.
- MLS® #13736583
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,377
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool, Sauna, Spa, Tennis
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Other Parking/Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Listing AgentCarol Blair
- Listing OfficeThe Blair Group Real Estate
- Address5200 Keller Springs Road 1430
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionBonaventure Condo
- Zip Code75248-2753
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Elevator, Intercom, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2018 at 4:16am CDT.