Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7433 Axminster Court, Dallas
Just reduced by $200,000! The 90 year old original owners have moved to a retirement community and they informed me to get it sold! This one of a kind house is sure to please those who love the look and feel of the 70's. Designed by accomplished Texas architect and O'Neil Ford associate, Richard Colley. Located in the Cloisters on a terraced .58 acre lot, all original and has never been modified or updated. All the interior spaces are large and the 2 living areas, dining room, and atrium all have clear story vaulted ceilings. There is a massive steel framed vaulted garage set up for 3 cars but could be converted to 4. Built by a commercial contractor of premium materials, solid as a rock & straight as string!
- MLS® #13735994
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,344
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- Listing AgentPeter Livingston
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address7433 Axminster Court
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Zip Code75214
- Interior FeaturesSkylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:30am CST.