Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2525 Turtle Creek Boulevard 418, Dallas
Turtle Creek Gardens is a gem in the heart of the city. This 2 BR, 2BA condo offers hardwood floors throughout, lots of storage and full size washer and dryer. Unit has been updated with granite and marble counters in kitchen and both full size baths. Kitchen has SS appliances, 2 wall ovens and more storage. The community has 2 pools, one on the lower deck and one on the upper deck near this unit. All utilities are included. You can relax on your large covered patio or you are steps away from the Katy Trail, Reverchon Park, Uptown and Cedar Springs. Walking distance to AA Center, Klyde Warren Park and Arts District. Minutes to UTSW and Baylor.
- MLS® #13735159
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,331
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Opener
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall
- Listing AgentBradley Montano
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate
- Address2525 Turtle Creek Boulevard 418
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionTurtle Creek Gardens Condo
- Zip Code75219-4716
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:45am CST.