Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3235 Cole Avenue 50, Dallas
Prime location in Uptown on the McKinney Ave Trolley near popular dining and shopping for this rare two-bedroom, two and a half bath condo with attached garage and carport. Great floor plan for parties. The living area has a fireplace and double doors to the private patio, also accessible from one of the ensuite bedrooms. Kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances plus a wet bar. Master bedroom suite has 2 closets and a balconet. Full-size utility area in the attached garage plus sink and room for storage. Community pool with lounge area. Walking distance to West Village, the Magnolia, Katy Trail, and excellent eateries and shopping.
- MLS® #13729559
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Patio Open
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim, Siding, Common Wall
- Listing AgentTiju Abraham
- Listing OfficeLIV Realty, LLC
- Address3235 Cole Avenue 50
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionWoodshire Court Condos
- Zip Code75204-1195
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 5:30am CST.