Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5609 Ross Avenue E, Dallas
Ross and Matilda is a small residential community set two blocks from Lower Greenville Avenue. The newly-redesigned studio and one-bedroom apartments have marble counter tops, premium stainless appliances, frameless glass showers, walk-in custom closets, and washer-dryer included. Within walking distance are over 140 restaurants (HG Supply, Blind Butcher), 60 nightlife venues (Granada Theatre, Truck Yard), 13 grocery stores (Trader Joe’s, Green Grocer), and 12 cafes (Mudsmith, Company Cafe).
- MLS® #13726024
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage410
- Year Built1953
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Dirt
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- GaragesArea Assigned, Common Lot, Unassigned Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Outdoor Living Center, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Block, Concrete
- Listing AgentSeth Bame
- Listing OfficeSeth Bame
- Address5609 Ross Avenue E
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionRoss Ave Heights
- Zip Code75206-7970
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 11:01am CST.