Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5502 Monterey Drive, Frisco
Magnificent French Estate on a vast creek lot! Decorated with intricate crown moldings, ornate columns, and coffered ceilings, the home is truly one-of-a-kind. A sweeping staircase frames the palatial foyer, opposite to an elegant study. With premium marble floors alongside dark hardwood floors. Chandeliers line each room and hallway including the spacious master bedroom and bathroom. The home is elevator ready and fully equipped with high efficiency appliances. Wine cellar and bar. Two adjacent family rooms provide stunning views of greenbelt, pool, and spa. Upstairs, the entertainment suite offers a lounge-style game room, media that features a serving bar, fireplace, balconies. Gated community.
- MLS® #13725938
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7,812
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFrench, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Underground Utilities, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Gated Entrance, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Playground, Tennis
- # of Garages4
- GaragesOpener, Rear, Side, Covered, Oversized, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Balcony, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision, Adjacent Greenbelt, Creek, Greenbelt, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam, Piered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentYing Xu
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Dallas Suburbs
- Address5502 Monterey Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionStarwood Ph Four Village 17
- Zip Code75034-4090
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Paneling, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Window Coverings, Loft, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Electrostatic Air Filter, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictFrisco ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2018 at 2:17pm CDT.